EatLafayette™ is a summer-long celebration of Lafayette’s local restaurants that takes place each year in late June to mid-September. Diners are treated to deals offered by some of the EatLafayette™ restaurants as well as culinary events throughout the campaign. With over 200 locally owned eateries ranging from Cajun, Italian, Mediterranean, Asian, BBQ and everything in between you can be sure there’s something for everyone’s taste buds.
- Picasso Sour with Philippe Callais
- Sweetbread Saltimbocca with Chef Anthony Burley
- Rosé All Day
- Valentine’s Day Cocktails with Andrew and Al
- Miracle at Pamplona Tapas Bar – Lafayette Lifestyle
- A 2020 Miracle: Christmas-themed, pop-up cocktail bar returns to Pamplona
- Pamplona Tapas Bar Announces “NIGHTMARE”, a Halloween-Themed Pop-Up
- Experience A Touch Of Spain At Pamplona Tapas Bar In Louisiana
- Lafayette’s Miracle Pop-Up Bar Will Brighten Your Christmas
- It’s a Downtown Christmas Miracle!