There’s nothing better than a delightful meal with an atmosphere that seemingly transports you to another space. If you find yourself in Lafayette and looking for some authentic Spanish cuisine, then a visit to Pamplona Tapas Bar is a must. From the food to the drinks, there’s nothing we don’t love about this intimate eatery.
- Picasso Sour with Philippe Callais
- Sweetbread Saltimbocca with Chef Anthony Burley
- Rosé All Day
- Valentine’s Day Cocktails with Andrew and Al
- Miracle at Pamplona Tapas Bar – Lafayette Lifestyle
- A 2020 Miracle: Christmas-themed, pop-up cocktail bar returns to Pamplona
- Pamplona Tapas Bar Announces “NIGHTMARE”, a Halloween-Themed Pop-Up
- Experience A Touch Of Spain At Pamplona Tapas Bar In Louisiana
- Lafayette’s Miracle Pop-Up Bar Will Brighten Your Christmas
- It’s a Downtown Christmas Miracle!