Downtown Lafayette has one of our favorite stops, Pamplona Tapas Bar. The restaurant serves up an appetizing menu of food and stunning drinks. A rosé from their bar list we can’t stop ordering is their delicious ‘Pink Parasol!’ The ‘Pink Parasol’ consists of .5 oz Lillet Blanc, .5 oz St. Germain, Elderflower Liquer, .5 oz Honey Syrup and .5 oz Lemon Juice. How do the experts make the drink? They add all of the ingredients to the cocktail shaker and shake, strain into flute, top with sparkling rose (Pamplona Tapas Bar uses Segura Viudas Cava Brut Rosé) and garnish it off with a lemon spiral!
- Picasso Sour with Philippe Callais
- Sweetbread Saltimbocca with Chef Anthony Burley
- Rosé All Day
- Valentine’s Day Cocktails with Andrew and Al
- Miracle at Pamplona Tapas Bar – Lafayette Lifestyle
- A 2020 Miracle: Christmas-themed, pop-up cocktail bar returns to Pamplona
- Pamplona Tapas Bar Announces “NIGHTMARE”, a Halloween-Themed Pop-Up
- Experience A Touch Of Spain At Pamplona Tapas Bar In Louisiana
- Lafayette’s Miracle Pop-Up Bar Will Brighten Your Christmas
- It’s a Downtown Christmas Miracle!